This luxury villa in a picturesque and traditional part of Spain can be adapted to suit your particular needs. The spacious accommodation is on two floors and has the added advantage of incorporating a self-contained annex in its grounds.
Entering through the glass-covered porch area you find yourself in a large-open plan living and dining area with its own fire place and stairs to the first floor. The kitchen is self-contained with its own utility and is finished to a very high specification. There are three good-sized bedrooms on this floor The master bedroom having its own en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe. The second and third bedrooms also benefit from their own fitted furniture.
Part of the main building has a second floor on which you find self-contained accommodation that includes a kitchenette, bathroom and living/bedroom area. It has its own large terrace, enabling visitors to gaze over the surrounding countryside. This is a very rare opportunity to purchase flexible, high quality and superbly-designed property in a beautiful part of Spain.
Starting from €132,000 it includes:
- 160 metres of living space
- 4 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- 3 bathrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Dining room with open fireplace
- Living room
- Terrace and solarium
- Fence and wrought iron gate
The price also includes:
- All licences and permissions needed for your property – all legalities checked
- An architect at your service who will make changes and modifications to your property according to your preferences
- Licences and permissions for a swimming pool (8x4m)
- Additional planning permission for a guest house, garage, barbecue area or outhouses
- All connections to mains services
- The use of the highest quality materials
- Pool: €10,000
- Garage: 25 m2 - €14,000
- BBQ area: 15 m2 - €7,000
Price doesn't include VAT.