This stunning, luxury villa with accommodation on two floors has not yet been built but will be ready to move into within 6 months of signing the purchase contract.
The villa has its own swimming pool and a particularly exciting feature is the visitors’ accommodation which is set in the property’s extensive grounds.
The ground floor includes a downstairs cloakroom and a large downstairs living area. The design of the lower floor is quite special as the kitchen area, although adjoining the living area, is self-contained and includes its own dining facilities. As you would expect with a property of this quality, the kitchen is finished to a very high standard. The living area has reinforced glass patio doors which can be opened to extend the living space even further into an outside dining area. The feature fireplace maintains a feeling of cosiness within this large open plan area.
On the second floor there are three bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes. Each bedroom has access to its own balcony from where you can enjoy the spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and make the most of the beautiful weather.
Starting from €234,000 it includes:
- 220 metres of living space
- 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- 3 bathrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Dining room with open fireplace
- Living room
- Terrace and solarium
- Fence and wrought iron gate
The price also includes:
- All licences and permissions needed for your property – all legalities checked
- An architect at your service who will make changes and modifications to your property according to your preferences
- Licences and permissions for a swimming pool (8x4m)
- Additional planning permission for a guest house, garage, barbecue area or outhouses
- All connections to mains services
- The use of the highest quality materials
- Pool: €10,000
- Garage: 25 m2 - €14,000
- BBQ area: 15 m2 - €7,000
Price doesn't include VAT.